Wednesday 10 March 2010

Dash

Well I'm back from Down Under and at last the sun is shining here in Cumbria. Now I've got to make some time to prepare Carrie for the road. Regular followers will know I've been rebuilding my dash to a new design. It's still some way off completion but I have offered it up and it fits pretty well and everything seems to be accessible. Now all I need to do is connect up the wires correctly and calibrate the new speedo. Doesn't sound much but it is a major task for a duffer like me. Anyhow I've taken a pic of the dash roughly in situ covered in cling film and it looks OK but needs relieving round the steering column which I have raised by about 3/4".
As long as I can get everything to work it will be a major improvement over the original (see below).


It seems awfully quiet out there with the exception of John in Wales. I'd love to hear from some of you

No comments:

Post a Comment