Sunday 1 August 2010

'Missing' Carisma for sale on EBay

Regular readers of this blog may recall seeing FDA 108V at Stoneleigh in a previous posting.

The car was lost on the radar some time ago and is being advertised on EBay at what seems to be a very reasonable price of £5000 bearing in mind recent sales have topped £10k.

It looks to be in very good order considering it has been mothballed for 12 years. I don't think it will be around for long so interested parties should visit http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JAGUAR-SS100-CARISMA-KIT-CAR-PROJECT-/200503699713

5 comments:

  1. Hi I'm interested in owning one of these fantastic cars! is there room for a 6 foot 19 stone large man to drive it with some comfort?
    I would like to buy one to convert to automatic transmission! what is your thoughts on the car on e-bay?

    Thanks Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my late father was once the proud owner of a SS Jaguar carisma replica on a Ford Cortina. I wonder if anyone on this site can help me with regard to a value for this car and where to sell on such a car. I look forward to your info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunflowerdesignltd
    Could you drop me an email please and we can discuss this - ocheye@mac.com?
    Is it Jack Stancombe's car?
    Cheers
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy, Did Steve's car sell?

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peter
    It has gone to a new owner in Powys. Will post if I hear of any others
    Andy

    ReplyDelete