Monday 1 November 2010

Continental Carismas - Spain/lBelgium/Ireland

I believe that several Carisma Centuries have found their way onto the Continent but I've been unable to trace them. If any readers of this blog can help me find them I'd be most grateful.

The most recent information I have is regarding the following owners and cars:

Ted Legg who used to be secretary of the Carisma owners club believed to live in Spain. His car was 'custard and cream' Reg Q568 NTM. Believed to have been sold.
Miguel Casado Villen last address in Madrid - car details unknown
TJI 6358 (originally CFD 994T) original owner John Bews of Evesham and later sold to Michael English who has sent me a fascinating photographic record of its time in his ownership. Car sold to someone in Belgium via Total Headturners who resprayed it silver from the original red
Robbie Harrison of Hollwood (Ireland) apparently owned a Carisma and may still do so. Car details not known

If anyone can help please email ocheye@mac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment