Thursday 2 June 2011

Carrie's home again


































At last Carrie is back from the spray shop with her new ivory coat and it was a bit of a mission getting her back together in time for Carlisle's annual Steam Fair. We got there albeit with no hood, half a tonneau and frequent showers. I took an outdoor cover to keep off the heavy stuff and a good day was had by all finishing in glorious sunshine.
The Jaguar Enthusiast's Club kindly invited me to put Carrie on their stand which was a lovely gesture and they made me most welcome. I'm hoping to make it to the local meet next week!
Many thanks to Derek Teal for the Carisma logo which I think looks great on the radiator shell and the rear panel. It also stops people asking what it is !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andy, I tried to contact you via these pages, to no avail. Hope all's well with you and yours.
    regards, Derek

    ReplyDelete