Wednesday 8 September 2010

Spare spinner for sale with SS logo - unused



I've just had a spinner bracket made up to mount my spare on the boot of my Carisma Century and due to a misunderstanding the thread is wrong which means I now have a brand new spare spinner with the SS logo surplus to requirements similar to the one in the pic. I've yet to collect it from the engineers but if my records are correct it is 42mm 8tpi with a R/H thread. It is in perfect condition and will really set off the spare for any Carisma owners out there who can make use of it. I'm looking for about £20.

2 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    freze tabla motor tamiri

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi

    am very interestd in the SS spinner

    can you tell me if its still available

    terrydicken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete