Wednesday 7 April 2010

Steadman TS 100 (SS100 recreation) for sale on EBay

Have just spotted an ad on EBay for a Steadman TS100. There were not many of these made as they were hand built with aluminium panels and used Jaguar running gear. The ad itself is interesting reading. The price is £29995 or best offer. Outside my range I'm afraid. Have a look at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jaguar-SS100-Evocation_W0QQitemZ300414881036QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item45f21f4d0c#ht_550wt_1167
If anyone can tell me how to lift photos from ebay it would be nice but I think they have stopped it as a security measure.

1 comment:

  1. I recently purchased my SS100 replica from ebay, and I love it!! I had it shipped across the country, and was very lucky that it was in such good shape. After several days of scrubbing and polishing and a visit to my machanic, we took a 150 mile road trip up the coast and back, and had a great time. This one has a 1600 VW engine, and that's OK with me, I can't afford the expenses of the real thing or even hard to find parts. Regular people don't care, they smile and wave and take pictures and enjoy the looks of it. I'd like to add a picture, but I'm not sure how to.Thank You, Happy Driving. Sina

    ReplyDelete