Monday 19 October 2009

Sandown 1995 - Carisma Club - Where are they now?


This shot was kindly sent in to me by Martin Miller showing the display of Carisma Centuries at Sandown in 1995. Where are they now? The following cars are I believe:

Red - Q145 GEA- whereabouts unknown
BRG - Q97 KKE - built by Martin Miller and recently bought by Neil Gowers of Kent
Black -FKY 583V - owner moved to Spain (but not the car) - whereabouts unknown
Red -CFD 994T later TJI 6358 though now painted silver and in Belgium - I think whereabouts unknown
Red - MLT 91V - whereabouts unknown
Cream/Red (custard and cream!)- Q568 NTM (maybe) This may be the car that belonged to Ted Legg the founder of the Carisma owners club (now also resident in Spain sans car!) - whereabouts unknown
Black (Midnight Blue?) - Could be FDA 108V that belonged to a Steve Manley and Lawrence Andrews of Rugby- whereabouts unknown
Red - Q821 LFL - owned by Tony Ison of Cambs
Red/Blue - Confusingly the cream/red car became Red/Blue later - I think - so I may have mixed these two up - whereabouts unknown

You can see how confusing it all is. Someone out there in the ether knows the answers and the whereabouts of the cars. I would dearly love to get them all back together - email ocheye@mac.com

3 comments:

  1. I have a Jaguar SS100 kit car in my attic. The parts are still in their original packing foam and the hardware is in the original boxes. The headlights are perfect as are the other parts. Email me at mqgreen@att.net I would be happy to email you with more information/pictures.
    Thank you,
    John Green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just posted a message about my Carisma
      My email is getacab2002@yahoo.co.uk
      Tim

      Delete
  2. I have one not yet registered, found her in Scotland, not touched since 1991 when 85% finished and left standing in various owners and garages all left her untouched, just got the interior to trim out then she is finished
    Tim

    ReplyDelete