Saturday 28 November 2009

Yorkshire Carisma Century

Derek Teal is the proud owner of this award-winning Carisma Century in Yorkshire. Derek kindly took me out for a run in it last year and I realised how a well-sorted Carisma should drive. It inspired me to improve mine. The colour of this car is a much more subtle shade of white than mine and is beautifully set off with matching wire wheels. It has also been really well upholstered in white. I don't know where the seats originated but they are properly sprung (not just foam) and are really comfortable. I am very envious as my project seems to have stalled as this bad weather has kept me out of my garage lately.
I must count my blessings though as a Cumbrian that has not been affected by the dreadful floods. I used to have a 1935 Wolseley Nine that was sold to a museum on the banks of the river Derwent in Cockermouth. I do hope it wasn't damaged!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ocheye, Derek here, like the site and thanks for your kind words, I wrote a longer answer but it disapeared, I'll keep in touch, regards Derek.
    Derculees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete